Tuesday, February 18th. 2020, (primary)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, (general election)
Thomas Mark Barrett
Thomas Mark Barrett is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has served as the 44th Mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 2004. He served in the United States House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and the Wisconsin State Senate from 1989 to 1993. Wikipedia
Born December 8, 1953 (age 65 years), Milwaukee, WI
Office: Mayor of Milwaukee since 2004
Running for Mayor
Lena C. Taylor is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 4th District since 2005, and formerly served as the co-chair of the Joint Committee on Finance. She previously served in the Wisconsin Assembly, representing the 18th District from 2003 through 2005.
Running for Mayor
Anthony “Tony” Zielinski is an American politician, currently serving as Milwaukee’s Fourteenth District Alderman on the Milwaukee Common Council.
- “The American people deserve to remember what it’s like to have a president who tells the truth again,” a campaign spokesman told the Washington Post.
- "I am so sad for America that this is happening," one Twitter user wrote during the debate.
- A federal appeals court has upheld a six-day extension for counting absentee ballots in Wisconsin.
- House Democrats unveiled a scaled-back $2.2 trillion aid measure Monday in an attempt to boost long-stalled talks on COVID-19 relief.
- President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will face off in Cleveland on Tuesday, Sept. 29.
- Trump, according to his latest financial disclosure statement, reported that he had 14 loans on 12 properties.
- Wisconsin is once again a battleground state in the 2020 election.
- Spectrum News 1 set to air debate, post-debate special.
- As former Vice President Joe Biden and President Trump prepare to face off in three scheduled debates, how crucial are these matchups?
- Biden and his wife Jill paid $299,346 in federal income taxes in 2019.
Milwaukee Magazine Find the Best Restaurants, Shopping, and Events
- 6 Beer Events Brewing This Week in Milwaukee: Sept. 30-Oct. 3by Dan Murphy on September 29, 2020 at 11:02 pm
It’s a busy week in brew city. Source
- How Does Milwaukee Compare to Wisconsin’s Spiking COVID-19 Numbers?by Rich Rovito on September 29, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Milwaukee may not be home of the latest spikes, but local health officials still find the city and […]
- A Look at How Local Restaurants Are Navigating the Reawakeningby Ann Christenson on September 29, 2020 at 6:24 pm
Restaurants are coming back to life, albeit slowly and differently. We visit the reinvented Ardent […]
- An Ode to Bad Coffeeby Archer Parquette on September 29, 2020 at 5:39 pm
Forget about cappuccinos and lattes and pour me a dark and dirty glass of pure black coffee. Source
- The CBD Scramble Has Local Companies Chasing Big Dollarsby Zach Brooke on September 29, 2020 at 2:55 pm
It’s not every day a long verboten crop like hemp suddenly becomes legal. The emerging market for […]
- You Might Be Able to See the Northern Lights in Milwaukee This Weekby Allie Habeck on September 29, 2020 at 2:55 am
The glimmering lights will be present for a brief period of time this week. Source
- Milwaukee’s Protest Leaders Say “This Is the Revolution”by Rich Rovito on September 28, 2020 at 8:32 pm
The lives of three leaders of Milwaukee’s new protest movement have prepared them for this battle […]
- 5 Things to Do in Milwaukee This Week: Sept. 28-Oct. 1by Brianna Schubert on September 28, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Hikes, dinosaurs and more this week in Milwaukee. Source
- Why I Love Milwaukee: Expressions Being Heardby Adam Rogan on September 28, 2020 at 3:57 pm
Naomi Elim doesn’t want to leave Milwaukee, even though she didn’t want to move here to begin with. […]
- A Look at Milwaukee’s 21st Century Folk Schoolby Elizabeth Johnson on September 28, 2020 at 2:30 pm
This school is a place for entrepreneurs and artists to come together. Source
Total Wine & More Gift Card
Total Wine & More Gift Card – Wine tasting class for 20 guests
any location in the USA – $500 value