Tuesday, February 18th. 2020, (primary)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, (general election)
Thomas Mark Barrett
Thomas Mark Barrett is an American politician and member of the Democratic Party who has served as the 44th Mayor of Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 2004. He served in the United States House of Representatives from 1993 to 2003, and the Wisconsin State Senate from 1989 to 1993. Wikipedia
Born December 8, 1953 (age 65 years), Milwaukee, WI
Office: Mayor of Milwaukee since 2004
Running for Mayor
Lena C. Taylor is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 4th District since 2005, and formerly served as the co-chair of the Joint Committee on Finance. She previously served in the Wisconsin Assembly, representing the 18th District from 2003 through 2005.
Running for Mayor
Anthony “Tony” Zielinski is an American politician, currently serving as Milwaukee’s Fourteenth District Alderman on the Milwaukee Common Council.
- It was a week of multiple aftershocks from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack, and a panel joins the "Talking Feds" podcast to break it all down.
- ‘Let’s make sure everyone understands that we have enough test kits;’ Parents, lawmakers look to the White House for COVID-19 testing supply hikeAna Rodriguez, a parent in D.C. says scheduling tests for herself and her two daughters has been stressful.
- Evers recognizes that his dire message makes a bit of a contrast with his image.
- Previously, when the masks were in short supply, CDC officials had said they should be prioritized for health care workers.
- Biden admin. announces $27B investment to repair 15,000 bridges: 'It's all about fixing the problem'State and regional governments will receive a total of $5.3 billion in 2022 using funds from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
- Over the last several months, the probe led by former Justice Michael Gableman has asked plenty of questions, but now questions are being asked of it.
- The Free At-Home Tests For All Act would provide two at-home COVID-19 test kits to every American per week, free-of-charge.
- The panel said it wants to discuss a number of issues with McCarthy, including his conversations with Trump "before, during and after" Jan. 6.
- Sirhan will be scheduled for a new parole hearing no later than February 2023.
- Democrats from Wisconsin who served with Harry Reid praise the former Nevada Democrat's record.
Milwaukee Magazine Find the Best Restaurants, Shopping, and Events
- Today, Milwaukee Celebrates Marking Luther King Jr.’s Birthdayby Allison Garcia on January 17, 2022 at 1:38 pm
Milwaukee has one of the longest-standing birthday parties in the country for this American hero. […]
- Here’s What You Missed in Wisconsin This Week: Jan. 14by Archer Parquette on January 14, 2022 at 9:03 pm
A luggage storage company hates Milwaukee, fishermen get stranded on a floating chunk of ice, and […]
- Check Out This Former Librarian’s Art Exhibit at Greenfield Libraryby Destiny DeVooght on January 14, 2022 at 6:45 pm
The art show is on display through the end of the month. Source
- Sprecher Looks Ahead by Shaking Up Its Beer Packagingby Dan Murphy on January 13, 2022 at 7:28 pm
The Glendale brewery has switched over entirely to cans for its beer, and the labels have a new […]
- 3rd Street Market Hall Will (Finally) Open Tomorrow!by Ann Christenson on January 13, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Here’s what to expect at Milwaukee’s newest market. Source
- 8 Things to Do in Milwaukee This Weekend: Jan 14-16by Kimberly Cook on January 13, 2022 at 6:22 pm
A race at the zoo, massive book sale and more events to check out in your weekend guide. Source
- Health Officials Push N95 Masks, Vaccinationsby Rich Rovito on January 13, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Conversations are also in motion about another mask mandate. Source
- Bronzeville Neighborhood Listed on New York Times’ 2022 Travel Listby Rich Rovito on January 11, 2022 at 11:13 pm
Milwaukee’s own Bronzeville neighborhood is highlighted in a New York Times piece entitled “52 […]
- The Best Things to Do This Week, According to Our Editors: Jan. 10by Milwaukee Magazine Staff on January 11, 2022 at 10:41 pm
Games, at-home workouts and the Harry Potter special make our list this week. Source
- Read This Local Author’s Debut Mystery Novelby Archer Parquette on January 11, 2022 at 4:31 pm
The book is available to read now. Source
Total Wine & More Gift Card
Total Wine & More Gift Card – Wine tasting class for 20 guests
any location in the USA – $500 value